Accelerate Into: Foot in the Door
Overview: Additional skills you need, to prepare and deliver a successful interview.
Course Description: If you have interviews ahead of you and want to have your pick of job offers, spend one day focussing on who you are, what you have to offer and how to maximise your potential. It’s not just about the CV and the interview, it’s about preparation, confidence, understanding what business wants and professionalism. Our experienced facilitators are brilliant communicators with a rich and mixed background including business, entrepreneurship, military and sports education. They are full of energy and passion, making the theoretical real and relevant and delivering workshops that are interactive, inspiring and fun and that can change your life.
Who’s this course for?
- Anyone who wants to be brilliant in interviews and get the job they want
- Making a brilliant impression and having impact
- Why you are the right person for that job
- Understand what business is looking for
- Create a CV that gets you in the door
- Presenting yourself with confidence and professionalism
- Be clear about your future and how to open doors
- Get ahead of the pack
- Understand what skills you already have and how to bring them to life
- Learn from others, share experiences, top tips and skills
- Learn how to use social media to become more attractive to companies
- Debunk the myths of CV writing and get expert insights into your own
- Read between the lines of job descriptions so you can plan, research and nail the interview!
- Learn how to shine and get them to want you
- Get on the radar for internships and graduate opportunities through Flying Start XP company connections
2017 Courses – please email with interest