Foundation Course, Interviewing and Up-skilling (3 days)
Our 3-day course includes all the elements of the Foundation and Interviewing with Excellence courses, but delves deeper into the behaviours and mindsets crucial to career success
Our employability courses are the essential addition to academic qualifications, releasing natural potential to set students firmly on their path to career success.
Our 3-day course not only establishes who you are, your unique potential, strengths and weaknesses; it delves deeper into the behaviours and mindsets crucial for career success. We push to develop the behaviours employers say they most need – being proactive, influencing others, strategic thinking, confidence and assertiveness.
Using C-Me profiling, we ensure you can perform in a team and manage the different personalities you will encounter at work. You will develop a business mindset and acquire solid skills such as negotiation and running effective meetings. This course will give you a powerful set of tools that will ensure you are career-minded and employable, whatever your next steps.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Proactively use their psychometric profile and understand their personal working preferences
- Articulate their individual skills and provide evidence of them
- Examine working sectors and roles within organisations
- Know how to plan for and confirm relevant work experience
- Understand the power of networks and how to start a conversation
- Understand how teams work and develop so you can actively influence a team environment
- Run an effective meeting using newly learnt behaviours and observational skills
- Know how to make a great first impression
- Understand the importance of proactivity
- Amend their social media networks to increase employability
- Interview with Impact
Courses can be run as open courses or for a whole year group. If you are a school or a parent interested in setting your student/s on the right road, please do give us a call.