COURSES FOR YEAR 12 AND 13 STUDENTS: DEVELOPING ESSENTIAL LIFE SKILLS USING TRAINING TOOLS THAT ACCELERATE SELF-AWARENESS, CONFIDENCE AND EMPLOYABILITY.
Getting young adults started effectively on the right career path is as much about demonstrating key skills and behaviours as it is qualifications. Our core purpose is to release potential and accelerate careers by teaching what we know business needs.
THE SERVICES WE CAN OFFER
1 to 3-day workshops adding value to current careers program
- In-school workshops run by expert business coaches
- Courses designed to complement and develop current programmes
- Experiential training that develops business mindsets and attitudes
- Developing skills and teaching tools for resilience and effectiveness
- Nurturing self-confidence so students develop at their own level
- A safe, challenging and fun environment that releases individual potential
- Develop students that are ‘ready’ for their next career steps
“I have recently secured an Internship at a global consultancy in London. Without my course at Flying Start XP, this quite simply would not have been possible.” Hamish
Targeted 2-3 hour workshops for individuals to maximise impact
Personal (colour) profiling
- Psychometric testing to establish who you are and your personal strengths and development areas
- Teamwork and how to communicate and interact with others effectively
- Guidance to individual career paths
Interviewing with Impact
Harness the experience and advice of our expert coaches
- Learn to prioritise and plan for a future career
- Understand clearly what skills employers (or Universities) are looking for
- Get advice on how to convey yourself in a positive way
- Improve your interview performance, practice with a coach who will improve your performance.
- Get advice, ask questions and learn how to succeed application and interview process.
“I got advice on how I could improve my interview technique, what it takes to excel in an assessment centre and what employers are really looking for when it comes to your CV. Charlie not only helped improve my technique but also helped improve my confidence.” Thomas
“The highlight of Cranleigh Careers 2017 has to be our Futures Week with Flying Start XP. They put our lower sixth formers through their paces with a plethora of activities from personal impact; body language and social media workshops; negotiating tasks; team dynamics and challenging interviews. Pupils are now equipped with essential tools and top tips to support them in their search for their future. The facilitators were highly professional, approachable and knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with.”
Amanda Reader, Head of Careers at Cranleigh School